[Accessibility] Audio framework requirements

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 07:22:02 PST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 02:07 pm, Hynek Hanke wrote:
> Here is a draft of the requirements document that incorporates the ideas
> from previous more general discussions. I've used a very similar structure
> as the one of the document about TTS API.
>
> Please send comments and suggestions.
>
> Thank you,
> Hynek Hanke

Modify 2.3.2 MUST HAVE: When the playback on the speakers terminates
_normally_, the application that issued the request for playback must be
_immediately_ informed.

Add section 2.3.4. MUST HAVE: Applications must be able to tell audio
framework to pause (and resume) or stop (and discard) audio playback.
Playback pauses or stops immediately.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer