[Accessibility] Audio framework requirements

Marc Mulcahy marc at plbb.net
Fri Apr 1 19:40:50 PST 2005

Using Jack as a framework won't make me very happy, since as far as I know,
the audio path is completely 32-bit floating point, and therefore it won't
work on embedded platforms using fixed point processors such as ARM.

I really think that working with ALSA and ALSA lib as a start at meeting our
requirements is the right place to start.

Marc