[Accessibility] Re: Updated requirements document

Phil's Free philsfree@free.fr
Thu Jan 6 15:44:18 PST 2005

Milan Zamazal a écrit :
> Hello all,

Hello everybody,

> I'd like to ask whether there is still interest among us in building the
> common speech output system, in the sense of active participation?  I'm
> not sure how to interpret the silence here last weeks after Willie
> Walker and I have rewritten the requirements document.  Possible
> interpretations are:
>
> c. Everyone expects that someone else steps in and does the work.
>    (Which is a typical deadlock situation, so guess what happens in such
>    a case...)

I can guess ...

> f. There are great ideas among us, but we haven't managed to present
>    them here yet and to contribute to the requirements document so that
>    it could be finished.  (Please speak up if this is the case!)

I hope our group will manage to elaborate an answer by the end of next
week. We'll have a meeting in Toulouse on saturday, 15th.

Best regards.
--
Phil Buch
www.culte.org/projets/biglux