[Accessibility] Future work on TTS API

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Wed Feb 22 05:38:16 PST 2006

Hello,

> Does anyone have anything against TeXinfo?

I do not know it, so I cannot comment. In KDE we use DocBook, which works well
for converting the content to different formats (e.g. HTML).

> So, are C headers appropriate for that? Do we have any better option?

I personally think C headers are fine.

But we maybe we should reconsider our decision to leave IPC out of the
picture. I'm not sure.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of