Build egltrace/eglretrace with different flavors of API (was: RFC/WIP: Texture dumping support for GLES)

Kan-Ru Chen kanru at kanru.info
Wed Nov 30 19:49:24 PST 2011

José Fonseca <jose.r.fonseca at gmail.com> writes:

> Lets:
> 1) split GLES state dumping out of GL
> 2) make eglretrace / egltrace build/run without full GL support
> (actually, make it build/run with any subset of GL/GLES1/GLES2 APIs).

This is great! I have build a egltrace that works on Android and now
want to retrace the traces natively on the device.

I can think of two ways to accomplish this:

1. Annotate specs/glapi.py and specs/glparams.py so that we can select
   different subsets of API to build.
2. Include full definitions of these APIs so we can build without system
   headers, then dlsym on every needed symbols as suggested below.

--
Kanru