diff image error

Ron rasarx at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 10:57:16 PDT 2014

Terence,
Actually the reason I installed 3.4 is because 2.7 was giving that error so I thought I must have an old version.  I have gone back to 2.7 and I am getting the same exact error:
"
  File "I:\APITRACE\x86\bin\..\lib\scripts\snapdiff.py", line 39, in <module>    from PIL import ImageImportError: No module named PIL"
To the community: is there a list of all the external dependencies for APITrace (such as Python and its required version) that one is supposed to adhere to before APITrace works correctly or do we have to guess what those are?  I have been going through the docs and if it's there I'm failing to find it.
Thanks.
Ron