[Authentication] Changing the Encryption Key

Florian Eitel feitel at indeedgeek.de
Sun Feb 6 15:57:53 PST 2011

* Stef Walter <stef at thewalter.net> [2011-02.06 12:30]:
> I don't have any sample code like this. Does anyone else have any you'd
> want to contribute to the spec?

I pushed my personal ruby playground to github[1]. It's a bad coding style,
has certainly some bugs and the encryption part is still not working.

Anyway, perhaps it helps someone who tries the same.

I don't try SetSecret() but it should be trivial. Contact me if you have
some Questions.

Hope it helps someone even if it is not practical for the spec.

Happy Hacking,
Florian

[1]: https://github.com/nougad/ruby-dbus-gnome-keyring-playground