[Authentication] How to store passwords for URLs...

John Szakmeister john at szakmeister.net
Tue Oct 18 03:20:52 PDT 2011

I'm interested in storing some passwords related to URLs using the
Secrets API.  However, I don't see any guidance about how to store the
various attributes (username, host, path, port, security domain,
etc.).  I'm hoping to follow the same conventions used elsewhere so
that passwords can be shared across applications.  Is there guidance on
this posted anywhere?

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list.  Thanks!

-John