[avahi] GAIM support for iChat Bonjour features

juanjo molinero jjmolinero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:55:41 PDT 2005

Hi,
   my name is Juanjo Molinero and I am currently working in a Bonjour
plugin for GAIM as part of the Google Summer of Code. Mark Doliner of
the GAIM team start this plugin coding its own mDNS support, but now
we think that would be better to rely in some external daemon.
    In order to use the one your are trying to program, I would like
to know how far is your code from a fully functional version (any
release date?), and if there are any plans to release it with the
major Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, ...).

Regards,
   Juanjo.