[avahi] (no subject)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.de
Wed Sep 7 10:01:49 PDT 2005

On Wed, 07.09.05 23:30, Trent Lloyd (lathiat at bur.st) wrote:

> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > > This is avahi 0.2 and the dbus version is dbus-0.33 (on a Fedora Core 4
> > > system).
> >
> > This looks like an outdated DBUS version. I guess we need to patch the
> > configure script to require 0.35 at least.
>
> Do you know exactly the version? I think 0.34 was ok too

No it is not OK. DBUS 0.34 out of the box fails whe with zero length
arrays, you know the problems. It will work mostly, but not fully.

But anyway. It should be good enough for most things. We should ad a
version check for >= .34 then.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] de
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.de/lennart/