[avahi] Installation on SuSE 10.0

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sun Feb 19 12:11:34 PST 2006

On Sun, 19.02.06 20:59, Sebastien Estienne (sebastien.estienne at gmail.com) wrote:

> Maybe we should branch 0.6 and stick to our policy of only bug fix go
> in 0.6.x and everything else (new feature) goes in trunk.

I don't think this is really necessary. This bug isn't really
important or tragic. It cannot be exploited, hence I don't see a
problem here. static host definitions are nothing that touches the
core of the stack - features like that are always welcome.

> Btw any status update from federico and the dnssec/wide-area publish
> features?

Nope. He seems to be vanished without a trace. Does anyone have an
email address of him?

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/