[avahi] avahi build problems

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri May 5 06:27:03 PDT 2006

On Fri, 05.05.06 01:28, Zé (mmodem00 at gmail.com) wrote:

> YEs but this isnt the problem, the problem is that if using ./autogen.sh if
> will not recognize the configure options and the build stops because it
> doesnt detect qt4 and as you see in configure there is:
> %if !%build_qt4
>         --disable-qt4 \
> %endif

I am pretty sure that your problem is caused by an error in the spec
file and not in our build scripts.

Just a wild guess: perhaps rpm treats the trailing backslash in a way
you didn't expect, so that the two lower lines you quote above are
merged into one?

> %if !%build_qt4
>         --disable-qt4 %endif

Which looks bogus to me.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/