[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Avahi 0.6.22

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Dec 17 08:18:20 PST 2007

Hi!

It has been a while since our last release. Here's now a new one,
fresh out of "make dist". I may present you: Avahi 0.6.22.

The biggest change is certainly the addition of Sjoerd Simons'
GObject wrapper for the Avahi API. This makes adding Avahi support
to your GNOME/Gtk programs even more fun!

FreeBSD (and other BSD) people are going to like this release too,
since it contains a couple of major BSD compatibility patches
contributed by "zml".

Oh, and those who prefer their user interfaces in languages other then
english: we now have i18n support. I will hook this up to Fedora's
Transifex shortly, which will make it easy to contribute
translations. Stay tuned.

Here's a longer Changelog:

   http://avahi.org/milestone/Avahi%200.6.22

Here's the tarball:

   http://avahi.org/download/avahi-0.6.22.tar.gz

And here a couple of totally unrelated photos from India I uploaded yesterday:

   http://0pointer.de/blog/photos/india.html

I'll upload Avahi 0.6.22 into Fedora Rawhide in a couple of minutes.