[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Avahi 0.6.22

Padraig O'Briain Padraig.Obriain at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 18 01:03:56 PST 2007

I am having problems building on Solaris. When I run the command
autoheader I get the following.

bash-3.2$ autoheader
configure.ac:410: warning: AM_INTL_SUBDIR is m4_require'd but not m4_defun'd
common/gettext.m4:362: AM_GNU_GETTEXT is expanded from...
configure.ac:410: the top level

It looks like AM_INTL_SUBDIR is not defined. Where ought it be defined?

Padraig