[avahi] avahi 0.6.16 on macos 10.3.9

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Feb 5 13:41:53 PST 2007

On Mon, 05.02.07 19:51, Julien TOUCHE (julien.touche at lycos.com) wrote:

> Lennart Poettering wrote on 5/02/07 14:51:
> >If that fixes the problem I will make the same change upstream.
>
> fix ok

I made this change now upstream in r1387.

> next ...
>
> main.c:64:2: #error "avahi-autoipd is only available on Linux for now"

As this warning says: avahi-autoipd hasn't been ported to anything but Linux yet.

> first, configure says:
> Building avahi-autoipd:             yes
> but there is no option to disable it. (as it seems there is no option to
> en/disable chroot. my darwin says no :( )

$ ./configure --help | grep -- --disable-autoipd
  --disable-autoipd       Disable building of avahi-autoipd

> else (AF|PF)_PACKET, ETH_P_ARP does not exist in /usr/include. linux
> only, i suppose ?

Yes.

Lennart Poettering; lennart [at] poettering [dot] net
ICQ# 11060553; GPG 0x1A015CC4; http://0pointer.net/lennart/