[avahi] Re: Newbie to avahi, minimum install reqs?

Simo Hosio zion at ee.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 8 19:06:47 PST 2007

Hi Trent,
Exactly. My problem was that there is no ARMEL packages availble at all,
and I just did not know how to build them since the environment is a little
tricky..I managed to install it from sources,hooray. :) And anyway, I
noticed that one guy is working on porting Avahi to Maemo (770 & N800),
so there will be packages also soon.

Thanks,
Simo