[avahi] Building using HAVE_DBM

Padraig O'Briain Padraig.Obriain at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 12 00:13:01 PDT 2007

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Wed, 06.06.07 13:30, Padraig O'Briain (Padraig.Obriain at Sun.COM) wrote:
>

>> I found an error building with HAVE_DBM defined which is fixed by the
>> attached patch.
>>

> Fixed in r1484.
>
> Pedraig, could you have a look on the if_indextoname() issue that has
> been reported in http://avahi.org/ticket/145?
>
> It is specific too Solaris, so I cannot do anything about it.

I have not been able to reproduce the crash. Instructions on how to
reproduce it would be useful.

I have some comments on the backtrace.

The malloc calls in the backtrace suggest that there might be memory
corruption.
The value for type is an invalid address which will cause problems in
the printf command.
This may or may not be related to the bcrash.

Padraig