[avahi] [ANNOUNCE] Avahi 0.6.20

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Jun 22 09:59:32 PDT 2007

Hi!

It's out. Now. Get it. While. It. Is. Hot.

http://avahi.org/download/avahi-0.6.20.tar.gz

Contains a low risk vulnerability fix. (you could make avahi-daemon
hit an assert via D-Bus, yay!) You might want to update quickly, ...,
or not. Depending if you are paranoid or not. But if you was paranoid
you'd probably not be running Avahi anyway... So, well, can't help you
then, I guess.

Oh, and this release requires libdaemon 0.11 which I released a few
minutes ago as well.

Other changes are mostly rather uninteresting.

http://avahi.org/milestone/Avahi%200.6.20

Oh, and don't miss Trent and me at GUADEC 2k7. And don't miss me on
LugRadio Live, and on OLS!

Yours truely,

Lennart Poettering                   Red Hat, Inc.
lennart [at] poettering [dot] net    ICQ# 11060553
http://0pointer.net/lennart/      GnuPG 0x1A015CC4