[avahi] publish-update problem

James, Neil Neil.James at gdcanada.com
Thu Apr 10 15:44:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am having problems getting publish-update to send the updated info to
the clients that are browsing for a service. I can see that the cache on
the receiving machine is being updated since a unbrowse/browse returns
the latest data. What is the prescribed method for doing this?

Thanks,

Neil James
(running avahi 0.6.21)

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.