[avahi] [SPAM] - Re: publish-update problem - Email found in subject

James, Neil Neil.James at gdcanada.com
Mon Apr 21 11:46:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

It seems that I was trekking down the wrong path, so what is the right
one? There are notes in defs.h about how to publish updates to the txt
portion of service. So what is the recommended method of subscribbing to
these updates? I thought browsing was the way to go, but if there is a
better way can somebody describe it to me?

Thanks,

Neil