[avahi] avahi-client license?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Sun Jul 27 06:43:07 PDT 2008

On Wed, 23.07.08 14:23, Terry Wilson (terry at logivox.net) wrote:

> I noticed the message in the archives http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/avahi/2006-September/000864.html
>   about an intention to dual license the avahi client libraries under
> LGPL/MIT-X11.  Was this ever done?

No, it wasn't because I am lazy bastard.

I think I was still lacking one OK from one contributor, and never
bothered to track him down.

If this is important to you, feel free to ping all contributors you
can identify from git. When you have emails from every single one of
them that says "ok, i am happy with relicensing" and provide me with a
patch that fixes the licenses, then I am happy to apply it.

This unfortunately is quite a bit of work, but I'd very much
appreciate if someone would do it.