[avahi] 1 avahi_simple_poll_loop for 2 (or more) servicetype?

Florian Erfurth f.erfurth at reel-multimedia.com
Tue Mar 31 06:13:47 PDT 2009

Hi,
I successfully wrote a small tool which get strings (txt-record) from a
Host and keep uptodate (if Host changed Text, Client will get new text).
For this purpose I use type "_boxMySQL._tcp".
The host does have other service-type too, called "_boxAVG._tcp". I want
keep a list of Hosts with such service and add/remove Host to/from list
(with AVAHI_BROWSER_NEW/ AVAHI_BROWSER_REMOVE). Now I've got a question.
Is this possible to do both in same poll_loop? I've tried
avahi_service_browser_new() with "_box*._tcp", but it didn't work. :(
Do I need 2 different poll_loop (one for "_boxMySQL._tcp" and other for
"_boxAVG._tcp")?

cu Floh