[avahi] Invalid service name error

Gaspard Bucher gaspard at teti.ch
Thu May 7 08:12:53 PDT 2009

That's a good point, I will change this.
I finally found what my problem was: it was the name that was blank (""),
thus the name error...

Now I'm in a totally different mess: my unit tests fail with SIGSEV because
something is going havoc during class destruction...

I'm installing Kdevelop because gdb is a little hard to use in such weird
multi threaded bugs...

Thanks for the advice,

Gaspard