[avahi] adding a zeroconf network to an existing private network

j2u4 j2u4 j2u44u at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:19:20 PST 2010

It is an hdhomerun. It can be a dhcp client, but I'm not running a dhcp
server on the NAT'd side of the network -- that would have been another
solution. Once you are able to connect to it, you can also manually set its
IP address.

It's a great little device, despite my flailing to talk to it outside of a
zeroconf network.