[avahi] Getting org.freedesktop.Avahi.TimeoutError in avahi browser with client-publish-service.c example

"Victor M. Palacio Tárrega" vpalacio at intemotechnologies.com
Thu May 6 01:12:13 PDT 2010

Trent Lloyd escribió:
> Victor,
>
> Are you trying to do this with no network interfaces enabled?

Nop... interfaces are enabled.

I'm browsing mDNS services with zeroconf navigator on Ubuntu. If I
disable network I'll not able to browse services from device.

Using avahi-browse, I'm detecting the device. To debug my problem
locally, I need to read TXT data from command line.

How can I retrieve TXT data from a service with avahi-utils package?

Regads