[avahi] Unicast Responses

Janaína Lemos janaina.lemos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:09:50 PST 2010

Hi,

I specified  a protocol for secure service discovery, called Sec-SD, and I
would to implement it over mDNS/DNS-SD. The main idea is that the two
parties involved -- client and service provider -- must send hash codes
obtained from their credentials in order to authenticate . This is the
reason because the questions must be sent with QU bit set.

Thanks!
Janaína