[avahi] Need Avahi Android patches submittes for Ticket 354

Bob Verma intrigquest at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:12:46 PST 2011

Hi All:

The mail bounced as exceeded the size limit. So just sending without the
attchment.
The key is I needed the patches that were submitted as part of the
Ticlet#354 (/355)
I was unable to download the patches myself as the server is timing out
also notes it was hard to reliably browse the tickets in the system as the
server is timing out (I have a good internet connectivity I am suspecting
slow connection from the server, I am accesing from USA).

Regards
Bob