[avahi] avahi on olsrd

Max IP ipmax2011 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:37:23 PDT 2011

I have three linux machines.
A--B--C
B should be able to relay network from A to C.
I tried OLSRd protocol. So, I installed OLSRd on three machines.

When I run olsrd, I can discover A from C with 2 hop (which is fine). So, olsrd runs fine.

Now, I want to use avahi on olsrd. So, I installed the plugin mdns.
Unfortunately, I cannot detect machine A from C or viceversa through avahi-discover. Should I change some setting on avahi itself for running olsr module.

Can anyone help me out?
Are there any other mesh networking protocols that can run Avahi?

Thanking you in advance.

Max