[avahi] compile avahi on CentOS 5

valerie.bauche at bull.net valerie.bauche at bull.net
Thu Jun 30 01:11:45 PDT 2011

Using mock seems to be a good idea, but I can't make it work !
I downloaded avahi-0.6.30-3.fc15.src.rpm and launch
mock -r centos-5-i386 ./avahi-0.6.30-3.fc15.src.rpm
But get the following result :
Specified srpm ./avahi-0.6.30-3.fc15.src.rpm cannot be found/opened

Don't understand what's wrong...

Valerie