[Beignet] [ANNOUNCE] Release notes for beignet version 0.3

Zhigang Gong zhigang.gong at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 23 19:29:31 PDT 2013

That's ok for us. The CL-GL interop is experimental currently. The
eventually solution is to integrate into mesa, rather than using mesa
internal data structure in beignet directly. So for testing purpose, user
can get the specific mesa and try this feature. But for formal
package releasing, I agree that we should disable this. Thanks for your
contribution to beignet.