[Beignet] build problems: ASSERTION FAILED: Fail to create the gen context

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 02:04:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am on the master branch and it has always been fine (and nothing
seems to be broken by the new commits today). I've seen ur email about
the branching policy so I guess the commit you mentioned is also
included in master?

As for the AUR packaging issue from someone else I mentioned in the
last email, it turns out that the Intel GPU does not show up in lspci
for certain BIOS settings although lshw shows both of his NVIDIA and
Intel card correctly. I'm not sure what his problem is and whether it
is still there with the new runtime detecting mechanism. Do you have
any idea about it? (See the AUR comment[1] for more info about his
HW.)

P.S. He said he had problem posting on this list, any idea about that?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/beignet-git/