[Beignet] Beignet not working on Dell Precision M3800

Yang, Rong R rong.r.yang at intel.com
Sun May 18 22:59:29 PDT 2014

The beignet only support Ivy Bridge now, but i7-4702HQ is Haswell.
For beignet's Haswell support is ongoing, and almost finish. There are some Haswell patches has pushed today, you can try it.
But because of the drm kernel driver's restrict, if you want to run OpenCL applications with local memory enabled, you should apply the attached patch to your kernel, otherwise, the application will fail.

Thanks