[Beignet] Beignet not working on Dell Precision M3800

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:39:24 PDT 2014

> The second problem is that there seems to be sth wrong if I run two
> tests in series. More specifically, `test_elwise_kernel`[3],
> `test_elwise_kernel_with_option`[4] and `test_ranged_elwise_kernel`[5]
> can all pass if I run them individually. However, if I run them
> together, only the first one can pass... I will try to reproduce this
> in C...

Sorry this is NOT what happened... I was not using the right parameter
to select the tests and there isn't any (at least no evidence for it)
interference between kernels.
The problem is rather the test_elsize_kernel_with_option and
test_ranged_elwise_kernel are not working..
Also the failing one sometimes (~2 times in 8) hang the wm for ~10s...
will try to make a c version....