[Beignet] Assembly with Source Lines

Tony Moore tonywmnix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:43:32 PST 2014

Hi.
I'm in the process of optimizing a relatively large kernel and it would
help me to match up which assembly instructions corresponds to which source
lines. For example, the original code indexed into a global array using the
same index multiple times and at first I assumed the compiler would
optimize it to be a single load but after changing the code to store the
value in a local variable I saw a performance boost. Having the assembly
with source I might have noticed some inefficiencies.
Thanks