[Beignet] I met heavy memory leaks while using beignet library.

Rebecca N. Palmer rebecca_palmer at zoho.com
Tue Nov 11 11:21:39 PST 2014

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pyopencl/+bug/1354086

It may help to wait for one run of the kernel to finish before starting
the next: for me, repeated pyopencl.enqueue_copy(cq0,bCL.data,aCL.data)
leaks memory (sometimes ending in a crash, sometimes a whole-system
hang) but repeated pyopencl.enqueue_copy(cq0,bCL.data,aCL.data).wait()
doesn't.

Also note that frequently creating and deleting objects may be slow
(compared to reusing existing ones) even when it doesn't crash.