[Beignet] "Access denied" error on https://01.org/beignet

Rebecca N. Palmer rebecca_palmer at zoho.com
Fri Nov 14 03:10:11 PST 2014

The project website https://01.org/beignet is currently displaying
Access denied
You are not authorized to access this page.
where the main text of the page should be (the header and footer are
there, but not the sidebar).  Other 01.org project pages work.

I'd like to package the 1.0 release, and I'd rather not do that from an
insecurely-downloaded git repo (anongit.freedesktop.org doesn't offer
https, and git's secure hash only means same commit ID = same content,
which doesn't help without a secure way to know what the commit ID
should be).