[cairo] Transformation order : erratum

Claudio Saavedra csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl
Thu Dec 14 19:30:35 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 18:58 +0100, Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote:
> 2006/12/5, mydevel at free.fr <mydevel at free.fr>:
> > On Monday 04 December 2006 00:59, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>
> > > Do you mind sending us a minimal test case?
> > Here its is - note that I'm a pythonist, so I use pycairo :
> [snip python version]
>
> C version of your python testcase

I did some similar tests with the PS backend, and the results are
different than the ones with the PDF backend, so what I can guess will
happen, is that GTK+ applications using the GtkPrint API will probably
get a different output in the "Print Preview" (which uses the PDF
backend) than in the real printing (which uses the PS backend).

Is anyone tracking this? It looks serious to me.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra at alumnos.utalca.cl>