[cairo] Better coverage from cairo performance suite (and some results)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Dec 14 11:10:18 PST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:19:53+0100, "David Turner" wrote:
> By the way, any news why I can't properly subscribe to the cairo mailing list ?
> It seems that's a problem for any list hosted on freedesktop.org.

Sadly I don't have any idea. Was the symptom something like it would
let you subscribe, but then mailman would decide your mail was
bouncing and unsubscribe you? Oh no, it was just that you would never
receive any mail sent from the freedesktop.org machine, right? So,
your attempts at using the subscription form failed, and even when I
manually subscribed you, you didn't get any mail.

I don't have a clue what might be happening there. I've copied the
sitewranglers on this mail. Maybe one of those experts will have an
idea, (or at least a suggestion for how to debug the problem).