[cairo] atsui maintainer

Baz brian.ewins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:03:38 PST 2006

Hi all,
ATSUI has been unmaintained for a long time now, and Carl has been
prodding me about this since I started to submit patches for it.

It's a fair cop - I'd really like to see cairo up and running on the
Mac, and if the only way thats going to happen is to volunteer, then
thats how its got to be.

So, I've agreed to take on ATSUI maintenance (and some Quartz, mac
build stuff too). This means that now you can report Mac bugs with the
expectation that *someone* will attempt to fix them[1], and if you
submit patches, I'll try to test them and get them landed for you.

Cheers,
Baz

[1] and yes, I have a fix for 5177, the crasher reported a year ago.
It was fixed in mozilla but seems to have regressed, I'll get the
patch in tomorrow.