[cairo] cairo, libsvg and librsvg

Alex Mac lots.of.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 14:47:36 PST 2006

I'm making a small little game using cairo for the rendering. I've got
access to a cairo context and I thought I would be able to use librsvg
to render an svg file into that context, but I cant seem to work out
how to do it.

I know that libsvg-cairo or whatever it is called has been abandoned
but I'm not sure how to do the same with librsvg. I'm ignoring the
issue at the moment by rendering the svg file with librsvg into a
pixbuf and filling a rectangle with that as the pattern but obviously
that isn't great.

How are other people rendering svg with cairo?