[cairo] Re: _cairo_lround

Daniel Amelang daniel.amelang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:55:39 PST 2006

On 11/22/06, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:

> Koen Kooi schreef:
> > Daniel Amelang schreef:

> >> Uh, not really. I think any ARM that doesn't have a FPU should produce
> >> similiar numbers. Unless the X server version makes a diff, I suppose.
> >> Still, the numbers would be useful.
> >
> > The perf for the vanilla git can be seen at http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/~koen/cairo/
> >
> > I'll make some .perfs with the patches later on and upload them to the same location,
> > including the output(s) of cairo-perf-diff.
>
> Or not:
>
> root at h2200:/data/cairo/perf# gdb .libs/cairo-perf-diff-files
> GNU gdb 6.4
> welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
> This GDB was configured as "arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi"...Using host libthread_db library
> "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
>
> (gdb) run git-200610220-vanilla.perf foo.perf
> Starting program: /data/cairo/perf/.libs/cairo-perf-diff-files git-200610220-vanilla.perf
> foo.perf

> 0x00009d78 in _cairo_stats_compute ()
> (gdb)
>
> Cairo was natively compiled on the target.
>
> any hints on this?

Yes, I think cairo-diff-files is broken in git at the moment, as I
also get a segfault on my x86. Actually, it's been broken for me for a
week now, I just haven't gotten around to reporting it to Carl.

If you just put up the .perf files, that's all I need, as I have a
ruby script that does a simplified version of cairo-perf-diff-files.
Looks like the vanilla is already up, I just need the patched results.

Thanks again!