[cairo] Setting up scratchbox (was: Speedup _cairo_matrix_to_pixman_matrix)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 22 19:19:43 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:08:45 -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> I've also attempted with 'no_root_squash' and a few other nfs options,
> but no go.
>
> Anyone got ideas?

Oh, I ran into problems like this until I manually did a modprobe of
some modules on the n770 itself. I think "modprobe nfs" might do the
trick.

Easiest way to test is to just try to run the mount command manually
on the n770 as well.

I'm sorry I didn't take more careful notes when I ran through all this
the first time.