[cairo] can cairo give me a draw pen with gradient width

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 21:08:19 PST 2007

> Omg ,did I express my idea explicitly :( ?
Heh. If you are planning to patent it and make zillions then you have blown
it ;)

Another idea could be "live" strokes: One draws a line from A to B, not
freehand, but a line_to(A,B) command. Then one can grab a little handle on
the side of that line and slides it up and down, this could then control the
width of the stroke from A to B as it tapers along it. That way, I guess, one
could compose characters in small increments.

Good luck whatever you try.
\d
--
Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness to believe, but
in proportion to their readiness to doubt.