[cairo] 1.6 schedule?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Jun 28 22:47:18 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 08:25 -0400, Baz wrote:

> Behdad, do any of your new font features need me to fill in a mac
> backend?

Not currently.  There are a bunch of font-related stuff I want to do in
1.6.  Off the top of my head:

  - cairo_font_options_set_writing_mode() [aka vertical writing]

  - cairo_scaled_font_get_metrics() [slope, underline position, etc.
opaque extension to cairo_font_metrics_t]

  - User font API

  - Better PDF text extraction.  Still working on a proposal for this.

They are all listed in cairo/ROADMAP with links to proposals.  Patches
welcome!

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/