[cairo] CAIRO_OPERATOR_SOURCE not handled by backend

Sebastian Tusk sebastian.tusk at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 10:35:58 PDT 2007

I am writing a surface backend and noticed that for CAIRO_OPERATOR_SOURCE there is some special handling in _clip_and_composite. I'd like to implement this operator in my backend as all the other operators. Is it necessary to change _clip_and_composite or is there another solution?

Shouldn't most backends be able to do the SOURCE operator more efficently than the current way?

Sebastian

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out