[cairo] RFC: converting public API to use const

Chris wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Wed May 9 00:34:06 PDT 2007

Carl Worth (cworth at cworth.org) said:
> On Tue, 8 May 2007 22:30:24 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
> > Recently I've had the unpleasant task of having to cast calls to
> > cairo_font_option_status() in order to avoid the compiler warnings when
> > trying to call the function with a const cairo_font_options_t.
>
> Is that in internal or external code?

It was in internal code so we can live with the slightly convoluted
function call. External users should only be operating on a object
returned by cairo_font_options_create() (or similar) and so are unlikely
to be inconvenienced or ever feel the need to check for the error.

Easy enough, job done. :-)
--
Chris Wilson