[cairo] pixman tests

André Tupinambá andrelrt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:19:32 PDT 2008

On 12 Mar 2008 03:07:11 +0100, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann at daimi.au.dk> wrote:
> The way we should integrate this is in a separate pixman-sse.c file
> that is compiled with -msse. Then a new table of SSE2 fast paths
> should be added in pixman-pict.c similar to the one we already have
> with MMX fast paths.
>
> Unfortunately we can't just compile pixman-mmx.c with -msse because we
> still need to support systems that have MMX, but not SSE.

Sure, I know that, I already made this modifications in pixman-pict.c
and created the pixman-sse.c here. But, before send a great
modification I sent a proof of concept, so anyone checks if works fine
(I'm studing the code only a week).

>        env CAIRO_TEST_TARGET=image make test
>
> then that's a good indication that pixman didn't break.

I'll run this with my new patch (the old one are buggy).

Regards

André Tupinambá