[cairo] ask for advice about cairo's user_font

flk1986 flk1986 at 163.com
Mon Jul 13 18:33:09 PDT 2009

Hi :)
  I am a newcomer in cairo.Now I have a problem ,I write this mail in order to get your help.
My trouble is :
I am using the "cairo's user_font" print  datas to pdf.
 For example,I print "geez... cairo user-font" to pdf(my.pdf),
in "my.pdf" you will see "geez... cairo user-font",
but if you copy these datas to "my.txt",
you will get "??eez... cairo user-font" ,the first character is lost (couldn't get right uft-8 code).

Can you give me some advices? what's the reason of this ?
I wish your answer.Thank you!
Attachment is my program (only small change: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/tree/test/user-font.c),
my.pdf and my.txt

fenglunkuo