[cairo] Patch for 1.8

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Jul 16 11:26:21 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 14:17 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Adam Jackson pushed the following patch into Fedora a while ago.  I think we
> already do the right thing with 1.9, right?

Aside from a check that the XServer is recent (anything that declares
itself to be at least xorg-1.7), yes we have similar patches in 1.9.
Note that to pass RepeatReflect to the server you also have to disable
the automatic conversion of Reflect to 4 x Repeat inside
_cairo_pattern_acquire_surface(). However, PAD is the more commonly used
operation.

commit a1d0a06b6275cac3974be84919993e187394fe43
Author: Thomas Jaeger <ThJaeger at gmail.com>
Date:   Thu Feb 19 12:02:41 2009 -0500

    xlib, xcb: Hand off EXTEND_PAD/EXTEND_REFLECT to Render
-ickle