[cairo] Questions about Contributions / Licensing for Cairo

Bryant H Lee bryantl at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 23 16:16:14 PDT 2009

I'm currently working with my development team in consuming Cairo for our
development and use with Mozilla Firefox and before including into my
product I needed to verify a couple items:

1.  Is there a policy / procedure in place on how code is maintained?
Mainly need some assurances that code that we're using doesn't contain any
contaminated code or code that wasn't originally written by the developer.

2.  Is there some verification (i.e. code scans) done to ensure that there
isn't any violation of your policies (assuming the answer to #1 is yes).

Thanks in advance,
Bryant

Bryant Lee, PMP®, SCPM
IBM Certified Senior Project Manager
Information Archive Development Mgr / Proj Mgr
Email : bryantl at us.ibm.com
Phone: (408)927-2146 or tl: 457 - 2146